LITIGIATION & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Litigation is regarded as a real practice strength and we regularly represent clients in Malaysia’s highest courts. An integral aspect of litigation work is to advise clients on the rules and practices involved in resolving disputes in the court system and also to participate, lead and advise clients in any settlement negotiations.
Our litigation lawyers bring a wealth of experience on a full range of criminal, civil and commercial litigation cases. We are well-versed in all aspects of arbitration and mediation.
Our key expertise in this practice area is to advise and act in:
- Property litigation and land compensation
- Corporate litigation
- Commercial and building construction dispute resolution
- Insurance and reinsurance dispute resolution
- Public law disputes
- Vehicle and industrial accidents claims
- Divorce proceedings, matrimonial and family law
- Asset leasing agreements and disputes
- Probate (letter of administration and grant of probate)