Our corporate law team deals with the formation and operations of corporations and various aspects of securities and contract law. The team is well-equipped to handle complex large-scale transactions and advises a number of top banks and corporations on diverse areas of corporate ventures and arrangements.
The corporate practice is supplemented by a strong banking and finance offering. We regularly act for domestic banks on a range of debt restructuring, loan facility and project finance matters, including those conventional and Islamic syariah-compliant structure.
Within this practice, we offer the following services:
- Mergers and amalgamations, reconstructions and restructurings
- Corporate acquisition and disposals
- Formation of joint ventures
- Takeovers of companies
- Corporate financing and debt restructuring
- Corporate governance and compliance
- Conducting due diligence exercises
- Public listing and share issues
- Bankruptcy and insolvency law