CONVEYANCING & REAL ESTATE
The Firm’s conveyancing team has extensive experience in handling all real estate transactions in relation to the sale and purchase and loan agreements for office and commercial buildings, as well as land development and residential projects. Major developers work with our conveyancing lawyers who are in the panel of top banking institutions in Malaysia.
Retail conveyancing in the sale and purchase of property is carried out on large scales. Our lawyers have the ability to provide high-value and viable advice and solutions to both individuals and businesses on real estate related matters like financing and management corporation issues.
Our scope of work includes the rendering of legal advice and preparation of different types of documentation, among others.
We specialise in the following services:
- Property and real estate law (direct sales from developers and second-hand property sale and purchase transactions)
- Landlord and tenancy agreements
- Construction agreements, business joint ventures, land development and estate planning
- Drafting and advise on Wills
- Trust Deeds
- Power of Attorneys
- Project and development finance
- Commercial contracts
- Issues relating to deed of covenants, easements or leases
- Tax, stamp duties, environmental and regulatory issues